If you have received your Mystery Customer report that does not seem right, we have now added in an RFA (Request For Action) feature for you to submit any concerns directly to us. We may be required to contact the mystery shopper to help resolve your issue.
These are simple step-by-step instructions on how you are able to submit an RFA directly to us in regards to the report you have an issue with:
1. Log into your Mystery Customer account
2. Click on Survey Explorer
3. Find the type of survey in the drop down menu
4. Click on Show Surveys
5. Click on the Survey that needs to be attended to
6. Your report should now be loaded on your screen. On the top of the page, click on the RFA: [Create] image
7. Click on the ‘Open New RFA’ button
8. Give it a title and comment on what you feel is incorrect with the report. If you have queries about specific questions please mention the question number(s).
9. Click ‘Open’. This action will send your RFA directly to the Administration at Mystery Customer to review and get back to you in regards to the issue.
10. Close the window. The RFA will be sent through to the Mystery Customer team
A Mystery Customer team member will look into the issue and get back to you in regards with your query.
We hope this process will make it easier for you to contact us with specific problems you are having with your report.
The Mystery Customer team